2009-03-19

True and Truth

Focus to make my own TRUTH not the true made or defined by other people or environment.

We have beliefs through the life experience. Some beliefs get us stuck in the pattern that is an obstacle to our taking wish. Even though those beliefs or faiths are not A help at all, many people stay there and support that. Because that's what they believe as true.

Think about babies. They have less experiences that adults (of course we've been through the period of babies). They always ask and express how they feel and what they need with all ways that they can do. But as growing, babies also see more and hear more and feel more. In the end, most of them are surrounded by the trues which were not created by themselves like us.
It's so shame.

Actually it doesn't say that they are related with my owns existing and to happen later,because others create their true in their way. In the world, there are innumerable trues including some that I have made and don't wish. No need frustrated because of the true. Since this is my life, I need my truth for my life.

The clearer I need to see what I am wishing, what I am asking, the faster and the more my truth will be built so that I can stay happy and nice.


Stereo type or Prejudice is not only for Black and White / Man and Woman also My thought and Others' thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment